I've spent 17 years working in technology. It has been incredible to watch and be part of the evolution of the industry. The decade I spent at Salesforce were some of the most fascinating years of my career. I was extremely fortunate to have the opportunity to reinvent myself several times, with roles spanning customer success and customer advocacy in both post-sales and product functions. I was directly involved in studying and experimenting with growth practices that arguably created one of the most enviable companies in the SaaS industry. All investments and decisions were based on strong customer-centric values and a vision for the customer experience that was established and reinforced by leadership and deeply ingrained throughout all levels of the company.
What can I say? I’ve been hooked on Customer Experience ever since!
As a consultant, what sets me apart is my unique experience, my deep understanding of how a customer experience strategy is established early, and how it must evolve over time as the business grows.
My credentials mirror my passion for the field:
- 15 years of experience in Customer Success Management, Customer Experience Design, Voice of the Customer, Customer Retention and Loyalty practices, and Business Process Design.
- Contributing author, SaaS Startup Founders Guide.
- Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP).
- Member since 2011, Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA)
- Founding Member, San Francisco Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA).
What will your experience be like working with me? Clients say they appreciate my pragmatic and authentic advice, my highly-collaborative approach, and the friendly, light-hearted atmosphere I create when working with clients day-to-day.